They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, and The Overland's distinctive style has unfortunately led to our products being copied by counterfeiters.
WHY NOT TO BUY FAKES
- Genuine Overland products are produced in factories with high ethical standards - we know exactly who is making our kit and ensure they are fairly paid and treated. The same cannot be said for cheap knock-offs.
- The quality of counterfeit goods will vary greatly and use far inferior fabrics and processes to those which The Overland have invested in over the years.
- Counterfeit goods are not covered by any kind of warranty or quality guarantee, and almost always impossible to return to the retailer.
Protect yourself by buying only authentic Overland products directly from The Overland or from one of our few authorised retailers to ensure the best quality and service.
The Overland only works with a small number of carefully chosen retailers, which makes it easy for you to avoid buying counterfeits. A full list of Overland retailers can be found here.
HOW TO SPOT A FAKE PRODUCT ONLINE
Here’s a brief guide on how to avoid counterfeit Overland garments.
- If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Compare the price to the recommended retail price on our site or that of our resellers. If there’s a big difference in price, you can be almost certain that the product is a counterfeit.
- Don’t be fooled by photos. The photos are often taken from our website and do not show the actual product you will receive
- Don't buy kit through eBay, Facebook or Ali Express. Only shop at overland-store.com or our authorised resellers.
If you have any questions about counterfeit products, or wish to report someone producing them, then please contact email@example.com.